Friday, June 11, 2010

Inflatable Collar + Make your own dog sling!

Jake is not a fan of the inflatable collar, and neither am I! I can't wait till Sunday to see if he can take it off. He does look pretty cute in it, though :).






My what pretty teeth you have... He's not growling in this pic just chewin on his treat :)




When he first came home from the vet he was still kind of asleep which allowed me to get this pic of his eyes. They have a golden ring and then a grey/blue ring. Very hard to get a good picture of if he squints at all.

I have been researching dog slings since he can't go out much until his sutures heal, and I want to take him out with me. I thought it would also be great for when we fly home in July; he can hang out in the sling while we get checked in and ready to board and my hands will be free to take care of things. They run about $30+ normally, but I decided to see if I could make it myself and I found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprgqzpaIy4

I am gonna go pick out fabric at Joanns today and at some point try to assemble it. I don't have my sewing machine here so it should be interesting. :)

No comments: